Guaranteed Issue Retiree Medical Plan
Benefits Association, Inc. (BAI), domiciled in Mississippi, has sponsored a retiree medical plan that is available to all members of BAI who are 65
and older. This group plan mimics a Medicare Supplement Plan F. If you have been receiving large rate increases year after year on your health
insurance, or if you are unhappy with the service you are receiving through your Medicare Supplement carrier, take a minute to view your options
with the association’s retiree medical insurance.
Retiree Plan Basics
Since this retiree insurance is guaranteed issue, you will not have to answer any health questions and pre-existing conditions are covered 100%!
Retiree medical plans are very rare in the market today, but the companies that have retiree insurance plans available are typically very expensive. Most retiree insurance plans are built to supplement Medicare Parts A & B, since the majority of seniors who retire are over the age of 65 and have Medicare.
Retiree Medical Plan Additional Benefits
Retiree Medical Plan in a Nutshell
- Universal Medical Data: 25% Exclusive Member Discount on all Medical Alert Jewelry and Personal Health Records.
- Best Roadside Service: $10 off regular yearly subscription fee for a complete roadside service plan.
- Deductible options from $0-$4,000
- $0-$10 Co-Pay for Doctor/Specialist Visits
- $0-$10 Co-Pay for Durable Medical Equipment
- $0-$10 Co-Pay for X-rays or Lab Work in Doctor’s Office
- $0-$20 Co-Pay for X-rays or Lab Work in Outpatient Facility
- $0-$20 Co-Pay for Outpatient Services per Visit
- $0-$100 Co-Pay for Emergency Room Visit (waived if admitted)
- No Hassle with Claims
- Largest Network in the Country – Medicare Providers
Mississippi Based Association – Retiree Plan
- (Not Available for NY or FL Residents)
The state in which the company is domiciled is where the group plan is established. This is beneficial to retirees all over the nation (excluding residents of New York & Florida) since Mississippi rates are very competitive.
For enrollment or plan design questions please contact:
Toll Free: 1.877.759.5760